1. Basic Terms
As a user of the Site or Services, you agree to use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes. The use of the Site or Services for distribution, transmission, retrieval or storage of any information, data or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. Furthermore, you agree to make the following commitments to us:
1. You will not use Practical Hire to do anything unlawful, malicious, deceptive or discriminatory.
2. You will not threaten, bully, harass, defame, embarrass or intimidate any person, group or user.
3. You will not use any automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers to collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Practical Hire’s Sites without prior authorization.
4. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, accounts, computer networks or systems connected to the Site through password mining or any other means.
5. You will not upload any viruses, worms or any malicious code.
6. You will not post any content that is: unlawful, harmful, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, vulgar, or pornographic; incites violence; contains nudity; graphic or unnecessary violence, or otherwise offensive material.
7. You will not post or send any unsolicited advertising, junk emails, chain letters or unauthorized commercial communications such as spam.
8. You will not post any inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information.
9. You will not create a false identity or fictitious email address or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message.
10. You will not solicit login or account information, nor will you access an account belonging to someone else.
11. You will not resell or make commercial use of the Service without prior written consent from Practical Hire.
12. You will not do anything that could disable or impair the proper operation or appearance of Practical Hire.
2. Description of Service
4. Account, Username & Password
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password, and you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, username and password whether authorized or not authorized. You agree to immediately notify Practical Hire of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security related to the Site. Practical Hire will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to adequately protect your account or to otherwise comply with this section.
The Services and the Site are only available to individuals or entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and who are employees, affiliates or representatives of entities that have established a service agreement with Practical Hire or one of its distributors. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that those under the age of eighteen (18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may only use this service in conjunction with parental or guardian consent. If you do not meet these requirements, you may not use the Services or the Site.
6. Modifications, Interruption and Termination of Service
7. Affiliate Program
The affiliate program provided by Practical Hire is free to join, and is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new clients to our company. For more information regarding our Affiliate Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Copyright and Trademark Policy
All content included or available on this site, including content, text, graphics, site design, interface, code and/or software thereof is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries, all rights are reserved, or is the property of Practical Hire and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Practical Hire’s material may not be reproduced, copied, modified, distributed, displayed, adapted, published, transmitted, downloaded, or experience any form of data extraction or any other commercial exploitation in any way without prior written consent from an authorized officer of Practical Hire. Furthermore, you agree to never use a robot, spider or other automatic devices or manual processes to monitor or copy Practical Hire’s web pages or content without prior written consent from an authorized officer of Practical Hire. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you are aware of any copyright violations on the site, please contact our designated agent by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 813-413-7178.
Trademarks appearing on the Site, including those of Practical Hire and/or its Services, its Third Party sites, are the property of Practical Hire and their respective partners/associates. Practical Hire’s trademarks may only be used with prior written consent from an authorized officer of Practical Hire. The design and layout of the Site and all other sites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Practical Hire are protected as trade dress and may never be copied or imitated. You are strictly prohibited from using the Practical Hire name or any of Practical Hire’s trademarks, logos, domain names, graphics, animation and other distinctive brand features. All other trademarks displayed on PracticalHire.com are the trademarks of their respective owners.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
Practical Hire provides the site to you on an “as, is, with all faults” basis, and your use of such sites, services, content and materials is at your own risk. Practical Hire disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, regarding the usage or results of this site in terms of its accuracy, reliability, merchantability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Furthermore, Practical Hire disclaims all warranties in regards to the information provided, including expressed or implied, without limitation to warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Furthermore, Practical Hire cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site are free of viruses, infection worms, Trojan horses or other code that can or would contaminate or destruct properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining an option outside of the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Practical Hire will have no liability for any interruptions or errors during the use of this Site, and we do not guarantee that any defects in the service will be corrected.
10. Third-Party Sites
Vendor product information and specifications have either been provided by the vendors or collected from publicly available resources. Although we try to provide accurate information on this website, we can make no representations or warranties revolving the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this site. Practical Hire makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever regarding any product offered or provided by any vendor. Your confidence in any warranties, representations or products provided by any vendor shall be at your own risk.
11. Limitations of Liability
13. Applicable Laws
14. Entire Agreement
Effective: January 15, 2013